someday

I updated my muxtape :) I guess you could call it my soundtrack for the summer. So far.


note to self: never abuse make-up. (that's the girl from Danity Kane.) And this whole "dramatic eye" thing is getting old, which is why I love Leighton Meester and her laid-back natural beauty.

Aubrey (or whatever her name is) looks like a clown. I just wanna take a wet towel and wipe it down her face while simultaneously taking those overkill fake diamond bangles off her wrists. But i like how she's sticking up her broken middle finger, haha.

new music alert: Albert Hammond, Jr. (from the Strokes, which is pretty much my favorite band) has a new album coming out next week. The whole thing can be listened to on myspace until then.

I'm leaving for jersey on thursday, I'm both excited and reluctant to leave, but it's only for three days. I want to revitalize myself so this could be the perfect opportunity.

1 comment:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

i love leighton meester! her makeup is always fabulout, & her clothes are always classy & gorg!

please visit my blog, http://la-couturier.blogspot.com & let me know what you think!