shadowplay

so i've got the dress (by a.b.s.), the shoes (from bakers), the date (who's really cute), the dinner and afterparty plans, and whatever else there is all down. there are two things missing there, though: my hair and my makeup (for which i've hunted down countless photos of people with similar looks as me, namely the long, wavy dark hair and tan skin, i.e. vanessa hudgens and miranda kerr ... because i'm a dork) and i'm torn between wearing my hair straight or wavy, and my makeup neutral or dramatic. i know it's stupid, and prom is still like 3 and a half weeks away so i have plenty of time to decide, but i'm one of those people who like to know every single detail (perfectionist much?). 

i need a second opinion, care to help?










makeup: pick a number


hair: pick one (sorry i forgot to number them, oh well)

photos: bluefly, style, bakers, vanessa hudgens fansite, miranda kerr fansite, asos

10 comments:

geri hirsch said...

fun!! love the dress!! i personally like make up on the natural side and if you do anything dramatic i would say go with your lips (maybe a red). eye make up smudges and by the end of the night its not so cute. as for the hair...i really like both. the left is a bit more prom though and vanessas is a bit more everyday. post pics after!!! have fun!!

millicent said...

thanks for your input!! i always wear neutral makeup/none at all and i never thought about makeup getting smudged at the end of the night, good idea =]

Luxe. said...

I just stumbled across your blog and Ive gotta say I love it!

I think the first make up look and the second hairstyle are best, also I have added you to my blogroll.x

Wendy said...

I like two for makeup and also Vanessa's hair style.

Jimena said...

ok... I actually would go for makeup #1 and hairstyle #2. I know the first hairstyle is a bit more prom like, yet, I think it would be a lot more fun and special if you went for a more natural and relaxed hairstyle...

the dress and the shoes are absolutely lovely, but I think that with the first hair, they would look a bit too put together!

millicent said...

thanks! makeup 1 and hair 2 were actually my first choices.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I think the girl in the fist picture on the left has the best makeup. I think Vanessa's hair looks really cute here. She's got great long wavy hair for this style!

EvaAmarri said...

makeup:one
hairstyle: one

Charlotte said...

makeup four and hairstyle two.
Nice dress by the way

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

I love your blog! Make up ONE, hair TWO