u.r.a. fever

i was thinking about staying in bed all day. i woke up and my throat was itchy, my head was spinning, and my back hurt, but stupid me decided, "oh i'll be fine," and i went to school, only to go home two hours later. but anyways.

a milan recap should help me feel better:


dolce & gabbana

versace


roberto cavalli


etro


moschino


missoni


giorgio armani

i hope you noticed the david bowie tee at Dolce & Gabbana, i love it. i think the designers are starting to take note of the climate change; bare legs in minidresses in the winter, like at Versace, look a little more "vegas in the summer" than "its snowing outside." i'm not complaining though, spring-y and summer-y clothes are more fun.

5 comments:

ashley said...

i feel sick as well, my throat is itchy, i have a terrible cough, and my back is aching. something must be in the air. and too bad i wont be able to wear skirts/dresses in this type of weather, we have a snowstorm ahead of us.

Molly :] said...

Cavalli ihas proved my fave collection so far- but i've still a few to watch! :) x

millicent said...

cavalli is one of mine too. i like how he used flowers and floral patterns

Wendy said...

I can't decide which collection I like best because there are always a few outstanding outfits from each!

FASHION CHALET said...

AMAZING
awesome
blog
LOVE it!