back to black

ann demeulemeester, jean paul gaultier, christian dior, jean paul gaultier

i understand that these are the fall shows and the colors are meant to be darker, but seriously i'm getting a little bored. i like the clothes though, don't get me wrong.

by the way, if you like listening to acoustic, down-tempo music when you're just hanging out at home, download Amy Winehouse's b-side edition of Back to Black. the first two tracks have been played over and over again on my playlist for some time now and i'm still not sick of them.

as for me, well, i'm still bed-ridden. i feel like a couch potato ... i watched so much TV last night, and i slept so long, it's not even funny. and i'll probably do the same thing tonight.

7 comments:

ashley said...

i have a terrible cold and im bed ridden as well. I love that V&R used a lot of grey in their fall 08 collection, i love grey.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Amy's album is amazing I love every single song!

Unknown said...

ur totally right
i mean just because it's fall doesn't means you have to wear all black .
and amy's album i meanis amazing i mean she totally deserves her grammys
as always i love your blog
bye

Aisha said...

I love Amy's album! She's one of my favourite singers.

Tell me about black. Every store over here is loaded with all black and grey stuff for fall =L

lee jones said...

i know what you mean. the black is getting a bit boring :s


why not have some colour in fall? the leaves are red. the grass is still green. the sky is still blue.

amazing blog


LOVE

millicent said...

yeah there was a lot of color in dior actually, it was pretty nice

FASHION CHALET said...

linked you onto my page!! =) LOVE your blog!