with birds i share this lonely view

another reason to love new york: topshop. it should be open by the end of the year. i can't wait =D

i feel like the resort collections just swept by. i didn't even know they'd started until a week after Chanel showed. but Stella McCartney did the best, no surprise there. here's proof:


season after season, i find myself wishing i could get my hands on Stella's entire collection. i even want the random pink flower in the model's hair.

wouldn't it be nice if american mainstream magazine covers looked like this? (it's GQ Style Italy)

on a more random note, i think i'm in need of more friends who are girls; i'm sick of hanging out with guys all the time. i've been around guys my whole life -- i have two older brothers, and they often bring their friends to the house (i even consider one of them another older brother to me). i think it benefits me, though, because i'm not as prissy as some other girls. i wear clothes like four or five times before washing them, and i never brush my hair. i like action movies, and i actually know some things about cars. i know what guys like and don't like. i know what makes a guy complain about his girlfriend.

but nevertheless, it would be a pleasant change to go shopping and actually take my time, especially in sephora.

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

she is so cute
and SO IS HE !
really love the blog

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

Those nude outfits from stella are wonderfull

EvaAmarri said...

Stella's lines are always very chic.
I hang out with a bunch of guys too. My mum wishes i had more girl friends. I just feel more comfortable hanging with guys.
P.s are you interested in a career infashion design? If so then check my blog for info on a great contest coming up