seeing red

what's black, white, and red all over?

answer: who cares.

brunettes are finally having their moment (LOVE IT!) and pretty soon, we might be seeing a lot more redheads, too. again, love it.

alison sudol (a fine frenzy), lydia hearst, ashlee, olga sherer

speaking of red, i'm obsessed with ashlee simpson's wayfarers. ever since last week when i saw my friend wearing blue ones, i've been looking all over for a pair of my own. no, i lied ... ever since exactly two years ago when i saw a picture of nicole richie wearing oversize red shades, i've been lusting after them. i wonder how often she goes sunglasses shopping, she probably has like 200 pairs (and i want every single one of them!)

10 comments:

Ana said...

my goal in life is to dye my hair red.

geri hirsch said...

lolol. love the red wayfarers. i think i need a pair!

EvaAmarri said...

Love them

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Nicole works sunglasses like no other!

Wendy said...

I think Forever 21 has a nice selection and fairly cheap. They also ship abroad now. Go for it!

Aisha said...

Yeah, Nicole's sunglasses collection is amazing, I so envy it.

Yaaay for redheads :)

Molly :] said...

My hairs half blonde/brunette, and do agree there is a need for red-heads [think lily cole] in the fashion world. Also i agree about red [or coloured for that matter] shades. & Richie must have a wardrobe just for her shades. Or maybe even a room for them? :) x

Gloria said...

ooh, the last one she's wearing is divine.

Monika said...

i would love to be a redhead but I don't think it fits my skin type.
great blog, by the way!!

Aisha said...

My mom is a redhead :)
of course she died it, she's naturally brunette, but i think read suits her better.

Post soon ;)