currently...

craving: a green tea frappuccino. i haven't had one in months. i'm in withdrawal. seriously.

admiring: spring beauty. light pinks and corals replace the deep red lip colors of fall, yet the winehouse-esque winged liner is still lingering; but overall, a neutral palette with natural, tousled, i-just-rolled-out-of-bed hair looks best.

wanting: clear, plastic sunglasses. the PVC/plastic/lucite trend's seen an array of accessories, from bangles to bags to shoes, but never sunglasses! while all those other clear accessories were just mere fads of the season (which is, thankfully, over), sunglasses with translucent frames have the potential to be actual timeless, classic closet staples. and they don't look tacky. tom ford is at the top of my list, so far.

photos: style, neiman marcus

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

DROOOOL - do you get these Green Tea Frappus in the US????????????????????? I LOVE these! I had them almost every morning when I was in Tokyo! And WILL have them every morning when I go back there!!! They're seriously drool-worthy!

Wendy said...

Oh yum, I need to go to starbucks!

geri hirsch said...

a. im now need starbuckx
b. i want clear plastic sunglasses too!!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Those sunglasses are so glamorous i wish I could pull off that look!
btw your really making me want some starbucks!

EvaAmarri said...

Love the shades. Love the beauty trends for spring

Anonymous said...

hmm I have never had the green tea frap, I usually get iced green/chai tea lattes... will try next time!

I like the spring looks!

Monika said...

how does green tea frappuccino taste? i'm curious.

Molly :] said...

Jeeeeeez.
You've got me needing to swing by starbucks now! Yum..

I loved the new beauty styles too- Alberta Feretti is one to check out- all the models look fresh faced and gorgeous.
Love the blog, as always.
:) x

Chic Closet said...

Green Tea Fraps look SO MUCH BETTER in the US!

They refuse to use chocolate syrup on top of cream here in NZ. Cheap :(