currently...

wanting: another light, airy dress and a sweet little romper.


i often see in spring fashion spreads some girls running around on a beach or an open field, with barefeet and windblown hair and a short, flowy dress, looking like they couldn't be happier, and sadly i haven't been able to do that yet. so i have an idea/goal this season: whenever i go the beach, i'm wearing a dress and i'm gonna run around like a crazy person (shoes optional).

impatiently waiting for: gossip girl to go back on the air.


spotted: the cast of my favorite show on the streets of the upper east side, wearing what looked like prep school uniforms, and sitting on those foldable chairs that they have on sets ... which can only mean one thing: gossip girl is back! mark your calendars. april 21st.

thinking: why, madonna, why?!


sure, she looks good, but don't forget that she's old enough to be a grandmother, and she writes books for children.

ps: this is a new blog feature!!

(and sorry for the lack of updates lately, i've been busy and time seems to fly by faster, thanks to daylight savings. i hate setting my clock forward. it totally ruined my week, i'll tell you that.)

photos: just jared, whowhatweardaily, urban outfitters

15 comments:

Molly :] said...

Gossip girl is coming over here to the UK soon.. can't wait! :) x

Aisha said...

I want gossip girl's second season to air here, but first season one has to end, and i think there are still like 2 chapters left. damn.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I don't like madonna's cover
it looks like she's trying to hard
love the girl in the romper, wish I looked that good in one!

Wendy said...

I like the idea of pairing a flowy dress with hard core shoes.

lee jones said...

love the romper


LOVE

Molly :] said...

I like your new feature too- and i think maddona needs to leave the strutting-round-in-leotards to the younger generation :) X

millicent said...

haha yeah. all i can think is "you write books for kids!! go change!"

saray said...

i finally got to see Gossip girl the first epsoide in israel was last week..

Chic Closet said...

I just came across your blog! Wonderful :)

Tinsley said...

oh i love the romper and dress!
the layout of your blog is so pretty!

Gloria said...

love the dress!

hannah said...

madonna. wow. i havent been a fan of hers since she got all manly muscular, because it scares me.

geri hirsch said...

seriously, i need gossip girl back in my world stat!

millicent said...

I KNOW!! me too! but the reruns aren't so bad, haha

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Yes, why Madonna? I must say your idea of the beach sounds heavenly. Must attempt this soon. Right after I fly to the Bahamas...right...